RODEOHOUSTON® TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY, JAN. 16
WHAT: RODEOHOUSTON Ticket On Sale
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020, 10 a.m. (Online Waiting Room opens at 9:30 a.m.)
WHERE: Online at rodeohouston.com
Tickets to the 17 announced RODEOHOUSTON performances are now on sale as of Thursday, Jan. 16, at 10 a.m. through AXS Ticketing via rodeohouston.com.
Click here to view the 2020 Lineup.
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
- March 3 – 22, 2020 (Non-Friday Performances)
- Tickets for the 17 announced RODEOHOUSTON performances are now on sale as of Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Rodeo ticket prices start at $20, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee.
- Upper Level: $20
- Loge Level: $30
- Lower Levels: A few performances may have a limited number of tickets, including scattered singles (no two seats together), available from $30 to $125.
- Because of the Rodeo’s successful Season Ticket program, which began in August, ticket availability in the lower levels is extremely limited.
- A 6-ticket purchase limit is set for all performances through the first day of public sales, Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased:
- online at rodeohouston.com;
- via the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app, available for Android and Apple devices or;
- beginning Friday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m.
- in person at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge
- by phone at 855.239.7207
- All tickets will be delivered electronically via Flash Mobile Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- To access your purchased tickets, download the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app and login with the email used to purchase tickets.
- Visit axs.com and click on ‘Sign in’ to test your login information or to create an account ahead of the on sale.
RODEOHOUSTON Friday Performances
- The three artists performing on the RODEOHOUSTON stage Friday March 6, 13 and 20 will be announced Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- Tickets for the Friday performances will go on sale Thursday, Feb. 6 at 10 a.m. (The Online Waiting room will open at 9:30 a.m., and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.). (Note: A place in the waiting room does not guarantee ticket availability.)
The 2020 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for March 3 – 22. Visit rodeohouston.com for the 2020 RODEOHOUSTON lineup.
Music addict, a sucker for heartbreak songs, and avid Houston sports fan! I’am also the Editor-in-Chief of Texas Music Pickers.